Nav Phone for the motorcycle, done right!
Looking for a phone sized Android device for navigation that just ticks all the right boxes? Well you found it.
This IP67 device is optimised for navigation and was developed to be easily attached to your motorcycle.
A 6″ Android 12 device with Google certification, regular OTA updates, Octa-Core CPU, 64GB internal memory + removable storage available for DMD2 maps and user files.
With a magnetic (with holding clips) AMPS bolt pattern charging base that allows you to quickly attach and detach it and was tested on tough enduro rides (supports additional screws that lock phone and base)!
Includes DMD2 pre-installed with life-time license, certified and optimised!
Many motorcycle quality of life features like auto turn-on, configurable auto turn-off, ignition detection, gloves mode and extra configurable DMD2 function hardware button.
The magnetic charging base can be connected to a motorcycle specific power supply with ignition detection or to an USB plug.
Advantages over other phones?!
- It includes an AMPS magnetic/clips charging base for motorcycles (you do not need to charge the phone with any cable while on your motorcycle)
- The charging base is cheap and we sell it also as an individual item in case you have more then one motorcycle or also want to use it in your car
- Motorcycle specific power supply with ignition detection
- High Precision GPS with <= 2m precision
- DMD2 pre-installed fully unlocked life-time
- DMD2 certified which means no ROM update is released without testing DMD2 on it first and no new DMD2 function is released without testing on it either
- Auto turn-on when you turn on your ignition
- Configurable auto shutdown or auto turn-off screen, when you turn off your ignition
- No camera stabilisers and built for motorcycle riding
- 800 NIT Screen Brightness.
Advantages over dedicated GPS units?!
- Android eco-system (do more than navigate)
- Google certification and Google Play Store which allows you to install any application that you want to use while riding
- You can use it just like a regular phone with a SIM card
- Easy internet access by using a SIM card with a data plan
- Lighter than most GPS units
- Cheap charging base and original accessories
- Higher screen resolution and faster processing than most dedicated GPS units
- No dedicated GPS unit can beat the price / performance ratio
- Believe it or not, the GPS precision is higher than 90% of dedicated GPS units
- More regular system updates and always up to date apps
- 5Ghz Wifi connection
- Supports handlebar controllers
A DMD2 certified device means that for each new feature that we develop, we will always manually test it on this device. Each device OTA update is tested for maximum compatibility with DMD2 before release.
Although the DMD2 team does not manufacture hardware we are working closely with manufacturers to give as much input as possible, making sure the device performs perfectly on your motorcycle and is 100% compatible with all the DMD2 features.
- Octa Core Processor
- 161.5mm L x 77.5mm W x 14.5mm D
- Capacitive multi-touch / Glove, Wet
- 64GB eMMC Storage + optional removable SD
- 4G-LTE TDD:B40,B38,B41
- Rear: 16MP Autofocus Front: 8MP Fixed Focus
- Light sensor & Proximity sensor
- Android 12
- Battery 3.7V 4000mAh
- micro SDXC card slot
- GNASS, GLONASS, GALILEO, A GPS
- USB or RS232 (default with docking station)
- OTA Updates
- 5.7inch, IPS panel 1140×720 800 nit
- Dual-SIM card slot
- USB Type C (2.0) (OTG)
- Wifi 5GHz: 802.11a/n/ac — up to 500 Mbps;
BT v2.1+EDR, 3.0+HS, v4.1+HS;
- Accelerometer, E-Compass, Gyroscope
- Light sensor & Proximity sensor
Accessories and Extras: